View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 11:48 AM   #58
Kerryn915
YT Addict

This message is for Kim Balas:

The health certificate that had the wrong date of birth? And you clearly crossed out the signature in front of us and resigned it! We know that a contract is void if altered...very clever! We both know that you we're holding frankie and when I asked if I can put him down you told me that wouldn't be a good idea bc he would hide! That was stupid on my part not to at least see him walking around but I can beat myself up about it all day or move on. I'm sure deep down you know that this particular situation was very sketchy to say the least, and even though you did disclose that he had mild patella issues they are actually confirmed to be way worse that you disclosed and he will be needing surgery to correct that as well. Good for you coming on here and trying to defend yourself. He was dirty, he had a terrible ear infection and his leg may not have been broken but the vet said that there was definitely a pre existing fracture he could see calcification in the X-ray. I would have appreciated more empathy from you since I called you the very next day and you gVe me the worst advice and said to just cast it and that you have had other dogs that have had broken legs and they will heal fine in a cast. How could you give that advice? I'm sure once you saw the X-ray (if you even bothered to look) or showed your vet as you said you were going to do, you would have seen the same thing. The ulna and radius both severed and no way to re establish blood flow to the damaged bones without pins. Which required an orthopedic surgeon and a 6 hr surgery which included taking a bone graft from his little hip to stimulate new cell growth. maybe offering a refund or evan a partial refund would have helped ease the very high cost of the surgery and after care. That's what a reputable breeder would have done. You didn't even offer to take him back (which I would never have done)! Instead you told me that bc I'm close to NYC and not upstate that the vet charges a lot. Thanks I know that but at least I had access to the very best orthopedic surgeon in the whole state of NY and MY little boy has healed perfectly and has full use of his leg. So I will state for one last time that IN MY OPINION and in my situation that you are not a reputable breeder, your puppies are all older that you state, you have no puppy pictures nor pictures of the parents, my dog was filthy, he had a bad ear infection and a pre existing injury that happened while you still had him. You also sent me home with his last round of worming medication in an unsealed syringe and unsealed bag. He was not dropped nor did he leap from a bed. He simply stepped of my 13 year old yorkie's mini couch bed that is maybe 4 inches high! In my opinion he was malnourished due to having to fight over food and that also lead to weakness in his bones. The same reason he used to eat poop! I'm sure that you were nervous that I would seek a lemon law or have to sue for a refund however all my finances were tied up in getting my boy in top health, the very exact condition that you promised me he would already be in! Probably the same reason why you waited so long to respond to a thread that I started in May.

Last edited by Kerryn915; 12-17-2014 at 11:51 AM.
Kerryn915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!