View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 08:41 AM   #14
Kerryn915
YT Addict

And he was most definitely kept in a room with many dogs and only limited food which is how she keeps the weight low. My dog acted like every time he ate it was his last meal and he was eating poop which is a classic sign of malnourishment. How would you know that she fed them boiled chicken? We're you there to witness the feedings? He was not pee pad trained as she stated and she has now up and moved to Florida and no longer neuters or spays the dogs before sale. No reputable breeder would sell their dogs at prime breeding age (1 year old) and not ensure that they will not be bred or have a neuter contract. Like I said Im sure that at one point she was a good breeder but now it seems like she only does it for the income. Not the quality of the bloodline. Also all of her positive feedback or comments on her website are from 2008! No recent good reviews. And when I asked for photos of him when he was a small puppy she said she had none....red flag right there! And no photos of the parents either.
Kerryn915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!