View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 04:01 AM   #9
afeelinfit
Yorkie Talker

Default Mistibleu Yorkies ~ Kim Balad

I have actually had quite the opposite experience with Kim Balas and Mistibleu Yorkies. I own not one, but three beautiful healthy boys from her. From the time we received our first born AJ, Kim has always been helpful and returned every single one of my calls and emails. My dogs are well adjusted Yorkshire Terriers and range from 3.5-5 pounds. They NEVER seemed as you said malnutritioned, or socially dysfunctional. With every puppy purchase our dogs were neutered and sent with a clean bill of health. She also supplied puppy food and some toys as well. (Special added touch).

I am sorry about the unfortunate breaking of your dog's leg, but I find it irresponsible to blatantly post such horrible unfounded accusations about Kim and Mistibleu Yorkies.
My husband and I personally picked Ziggy, my third Yorkie up from Kim. The Yorkies were not crated in a small room as you suggested but walked around freely. Her dogs were free fed and I know for a fact that in addition to kibble, she would also feed them boiled chicken.

I would buy every single Yorkie or any other dog from her because I know she genuinely cares about the dogs she breeds and puts a lot of blood, sweat and tears into the entire process from conception to the sale of the puppy.

I highly recommend Mistibleu and am completely satisfied with the purchase of my THREE dogs.
afeelinfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!