View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 06:34 AM   #3
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Just a question, is your whole pack, spayed or neutered?

I like Ann's suggestion on the feeding. Either feed in separate rooms, or stand between doggies when you feed them together. I had to relatively recently resort to feeding my female Blackie separate to my male, as she would bully over into his food dish, she would gulp her food down to be done first then try for his, this meant he gulped his food down even faster. The logical outcome was that he often threw up his food......

If you are kennelling all your dogs overnight, then what I would do is let the female poodle out first. Walk her, or take her to the backyard to eliminate. Then I would let the Yorkie out next. If your Yorkie goes for her, the Yorkie goes back in their kennel... Next time you take the Yorkie out it will be on lead.

The idea here is to control the interactions of your dogs. Moderate their activities, and ensure that excitement which naturally builds when playing or after food, or going out to exercise is controlled by you......
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!