Thread: Yorkie Buyer
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 05:40 PM   #1
nonnasangels2
Yorkie Yakker

Confused Yorkie Buyer

Hi there, just beginning in Yorkie talk, one reason was because my first little man lived to be 17 years old, and I was out of the loop for that long. I bought a little male 5 years ago in Atoka, Ok. He recently had to undergo two surgeries, the first for Tracheal Collapse, and due to that Larynx Collapse. I don't really think my seller was at fault there. He was 4 1/2 years old before it came on him, cost in excess of $6500.00. I called her to talk to her about it and she tried to trade me for another. Why would I trade my baby, I don't care about the money, he's my baby. I had him clipped when he was old enough in the beginning. I'm glad I did since I recently found out it is hereditary, and I have no wish to breed unless it would be one time to make me a litter of my own little ones. Who would then be fixed for sure. But now that my story is long anyway, I have recently decided to purchase a little female as a companion only for my little 5lb male. But searching the web and then seeing everything about the puppy mill situation and I have recently started searching everyplace I look at now. I don't know who to buy from. Am actually afraid to buy now, but want a little girl so bad. Who knows of some respectable sellers? ANYONE!!!
nonnasangels2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!