View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 06:24 AM   #3
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Both sound like you are describing my Cody lol. The crying, whining, the pathetic looks, the eyes lol, so cute and funny, sometimes I give in, sometimes I don't. When I first got him he did not ALLOW me to be on the phone lol,he wanted me to be fully focused on HIM. He would bark incessantly, I would have to end my call. I had just gotten him and didn't want to scold him, I was still in the trust and bonding stage. After 2 weeks of this, enough was enough and I put an end to his demands. All is well with the phone, I am still battling with the computer lol. 95% of the time I ignore him, but he is very persistent, I have to use my lap top until I get my desk top repaired, he will take his toys and throw them on the lap top or try to lay on top of it lol. Cody is my 5th yorkie, so I know how they are, and I know the consequence I will pay if I give in lol. He knows I am the boss, but I do at times just have to give in to him, he is just to darn cute to deny what he wants right then and there lol. So I am no help lol sorry.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!