View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 05:17 AM   #1
Jkpal
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Oh Dear, Now I've Done It...

The first time Piper barked incessantly for a treat, I ultimately gave-in, as I share a paper thin wall w/new neighbors (who seem a bit intolerant). She hadn't behaved in this manner before and now, my own fault, she does this grr-rough, growl-y, into out-right barking, all the while bouncing or play-standing and being just so danged funny and cute (but baaadd, I know) until she gets treat. Truly this is not some sort of ingrained, long-term mistake I made...I think I maybe 'gave-in' twice. But this brilliant, determined, relentless--and beyond adorable--little Yorkie critter of mine is just too quick for me sometimes--this being one of them. And now she's seems to be using 'her voice' more frequently for all sorts of immediate attention (like right now she's trying to get me off computer)--not a habit I want her to pick-up. So once again I turn to my Yorkie Guides/Mentors/Dear Friends for any possible solutions and always with sincere appreciation. Doesn't my little lambchop look the innocent, though!?! Just love her beyond...
Attached Thumbnails
Oh Dear, Now I've Done It...-piper-early-days.jpg  
Jkpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!