View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 02:49 PM   #12
Graneet
YT Addict

Wow very interesting i have a pap 3 years old and a 8 month old yorky i jjust got 4 months ago. Like you its hard to tell who is the domanant one is. They do like yours in bed they both like the bend of my knees so one will get there then the other . That changes. Boo the yorky tho is domanate with food for sure and princess gives into this. Recently they have been going at it. Scary fighting which makes me worry what your babies have done. Wow so hard to not get involved. I think boo is becomming more posesive of me. So hard to not take up for the older dog . I feel like im betraying her if i dont protect her. But then she plays rough and will also stop boo from getting up on the bed to. Like you so whos the domanate one.. I wonder if your sick babie did not want to be bothered yet. Also maybe she felt threatened and knew she was weak so she leapped first as a warning. Which the other fought back. When boos agressive princes dont just hold back its like shes tellimg him i was here first back off. Thank GOD i have stopped them before blood was drawn. Princess is bigger than boo so afraid she will hurt him. But then most of the time they love each other its crazy.
Graneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!