View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 08:23 AM   #9
GuinnessStout
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I was suppose to have neck surg the start of the year to replace disc but my insurance said NO... I was scared to death but my stepmom and friend have had great results granted that is different than the surg you are talking about.
NOW my knee surg... oh MY was it HELL?? YES would I go back in time and do it again if I had to?? YES IN A HEARTBEAT!!!
My grandmothers best friend was 72 and had knee replacement surg the same day as my knee surg, she walked into my hosp room to visit me... they have to go in remove bone, shave my kneecap, relocate all my ligaments and screw everything back in place. I could not put any pressure on that leg, not even let my toes touch the ground for 6 months nor bend the leg so of course it locked up then it took another 6 months to learn how to walk again.... other than being able to tell you when it is going to rain or the weather is about to change I am great, I was even told at the time I would never have full range of motion back but I do... so yes as long as I knew I had a great DR, which I did because he does a lot of NFL, NBA and etc players I would do the surg again in a heartbeat.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!