View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 05:40 AM   #6
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabieChloe View Post
She can't even bite off a piece from the Beam but she just chewed on it. I only gave it to her so that maybe she can chew on it and keep her teeth clean. I'm not going to give it again because this is just really scary. This is all so random, I have no idea what else could have happened to cause such an upset stomach. She isn't really going to poop that much, she went 3 times today and the rest of the day she is sleeping. She drinks but she isn't eating. Is canned pumpkin okay? Do you think I am wrong for not taking her to the vet even though she is normal minus the diarrhea?

I also just signed up for insurance on Friday and there is a 2 week waiting period before she is covered. I honestly feel like this was bad luck signing up for insurance.. she never gets sick and as soon as I signed up this happened.
It really could be from anything, or it could be the Beams. So hard to say. Since she didn't injest any of the Beams, one would think it probably wasn't likely from that, but who knows?

How is her poo today, any better?

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!