View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 02:38 PM   #4
BabieChloe
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
Could be the Beam, but it could be something else unrelated to food or treats. My boys have picked up little unexplained illnesses a couple times when they haven't had anything other than their kibble.

Did she swallow large pieces of the Beam? Teddy once threw up after ingesting a large piece of a Texas Toothpick. He nearly passed out. Very scary and we never had the Texas Toothpicks again.

She can't even bite off a piece from the Beam but she just chewed on it. I only gave it to her so that maybe she can chew on it and keep her teeth clean. I'm not going to give it again because this is just really scary. This is all so random, I have no idea what else could have happened to cause such an upset stomach. She isn't really going to poop that much, she went 3 times today and the rest of the day she is sleeping. She drinks but she isn't eating. Is canned pumpkin okay? Do you think I am wrong for not taking her to the vet even though she is normal minus the diarrhea?

I also just signed up for insurance on Friday and there is a 2 week waiting period before she is covered. I honestly feel like this was bad luck signing up for insurance.. she never gets sick and as soon as I signed up this happened.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!