View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 07:34 PM   #19
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazzyK810 View Post
Hmmm. I'm confused because I am quite sensitive to strong smells, and what I like about the IOD 10 & 51 is that it is a very subtle smell. It isn't something that lingers for days IMO. ZoE just smells clean, she doesn't smell like anything specific or strong.

I bought a bottle of "everyday Isle of Dogs silky coated brush spray" at my local pet supply store. Its scent is called "jasmine vanilla" and it smells horrible to me and is nothing like the other products. The everyday line is much cheaper and has a much stronger smell that I don't like.
I think the smell is nice, but since I am unable to use anything with perfumes due to migraines and my sinuses swelling, I'm extremely sensitive. I am able to use this shampoo and conditioner. I haven't tried their everyday lines, and based upon what you say, I doubt that I could use it. The scent is the same in their detangling spray #63 that I use. The scent is lighter than IV SanBenard's Black Passion shampoo.

Isle of Dogs website describes their scent on their website.
DESCRIPTION

Our No. 10 Evening Primrose Oil shampoo helps improve coat texture, facilitate brushing, prevent and/or alleviate dry skin, add shine, and promote healing. It is suitable for everyday use and extends time between baths. No. 10 contains 100% pure cold-pressed Evening Primrose Oil (EPO). The cold-pressing process, unlike extracts, preserves essential nutrients. Rich in essential fatty acids (omega 6), EPO works wonders on normal skin and coat while managing minor to severe skin problems. No. 10 features the Isle of Dogs signature Primrose Vanilla Cream scent, which has notes of fuji apple, star jasmine, creamy vanilla, and sandalwood.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!