View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 11:10 AM   #11
KazzyK810
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMaysMommy View Post
Hmmmmm, so the bag arrived...and I don't love it. I don't love it $225 worth atleast The bottom is very thin and hard, not comfy at all, and there were some indents in the "patent leather-ish" areas, probably from shipping but still... I am not usually that picky (I mean, a DOG will go in it, its going to get scratched up) - but I just wasn't as impressed as I had hoped. Don't get me wrong, its a lovely bag. I just think its a bit cheaper in quality than the price tag suggests.
It seems to that way with most dog carriers. They are poor quality for the price range. When i look at the quality of purse/hangbag i could buy at each price point, the dog carrier bags are way overpriced compared to quality.

I bought one single Cece Kent real leather bag for my last yorkie, Chelsea. It was about $400 but i used it all of her life.

I have bought 6 carriers (2 off brand and 4 kwigy bos) for ZoE to a total cost of around $800, and none do i love, and none are the quality of the one previous bag, which ZoE is waaay too big for.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!