View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 10:54 AM   #10
BabieChloe
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMaysMommy View Post
Hmmmmm, so the bag arrived...and I don't love it. I don't love it $225 worth atleast The bottom is very thin and hard, not comfy at all, and there were some indents in the "patent leather-ish" areas, probably from shipping but still... I am not usually that picky (I mean, a DOG will go in it, its going to get scratched up) - but I just wasn't as impressed as I had hoped. Don't get me wrong, its a lovely bag. I just think its a bit cheaper in quality than the price tag suggests. Sending it back, and the search continues! I will keep you guys posted on what I order next! I need something it time for Thanksgiving - thinking about one of the Sherpa brand bags from amazon (cost is about $50).Anyone have this bag?(pictures attached).
I have this Wooflink bag in pink, it came super fast (in about 3 days) and it's very sturdy and good quality for the money. It has a safety leash inside to connect to a harness and also comes with a little lace pillow so it's comfy for your pup. I have the Sherpa bag from when Chloe was a baby and I needed to buy something quick.

http://www.wooflink.com/chic-bag-4/
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!