View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 08:53 AM   #2
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Hi and welcome to YT . I hope you find some answers, feedback, and educational material here...if you look around, you'll find a ton of stuff.

I understand your hesitation - some of the most heated threads here have to do w/ unethical / unscrupulous breeders and breeding practices. Given how much the yorkie breed has been unethically bred - you can probably understand why/how passions can run very high on this subject.

My best advice to you is that you look around, read the threads here - and first and foremost, find out *why* this is a sensitive and very important subject. With that background in hand, your subsequent questions will be informed, intelligent, sensitive, and insightful....they couldn't help but be that if you truly look around and are willing to learn.

Starting places are, of course, this section itself -- but also see these 2 sections of the YT Library:

Breeding and Breed-Specific Library - YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community

Puppy Care and Puppy Info Library - YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!