View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 05:34 PM   #40
Buddy2014
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Hello

Hi everyone in yorkie vile. Lol this is my first post and I will be visiting more often. I have a lot to ask at times. I have a 8 year old male yorkie that I got from a rescue. He's such a sweetheart and I call him Buddy. We've had him in our home for about 7 months and at times I wonder about his life prior to me rescuing him. He is house trained but may have an accident once in awhile. He's home during the day with my mother and she seems to think he's sad. When I get home he's excited and will run around the house for awhile. Then it's eat and back to laying down. I know he loves treats, food In general. He's not interested in toys and gets along very well with my cockatiel who talks nonstop. I would love for him to walk on a leash but he seems frightened so we don't bother with that for now. I don't want to frighten him. I'm concerned that he's having some issues with separation. He loves to go for a ride and I take him with me everywhere. Is there something I should do different to help him be more comfortable to play with toys or should I take him to classes. I just want what's best for him. Thx and I'm so glad I found this support
Buddy2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!