View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 11:01 AM   #1
Sladjancica
Yorkie Talker

Default My baby is really quiet today

Harley is 4,5 months old. He's usually happy puppy who sleeps a lot but plays like crazy. He's eating Royal Canin Yorkshire terrier junior dry food and it's not much of an eater. His current weight is 1,6kg (3.5lb). Problem is that today he didn't want his breakfast or lunch. I kept calling my husband from work all day to check on him. When I came from work he happily ate whole stick of dog treats (I know I shouldn't have, but I was desperate to see him eating) and little bit of wet dog food. He also spent all day sleeping. I would have taken him to vet immediately if he wasn't playful when awake..but he was..and he doesn't look sick at all. Do yorkies feel little blue sometimes, is that normal? Writing this, he went to his dish and ate a bit more am I just being paranoid? Another question: he shakes sometimes..it's understandable when we are out and he might be scared, but sometimes he shakes in the house when everything is normal or when I take him to our front yard where he loves to be..average temperature at the moment is around 18 to 22 C here where we live, but he's also wearing the t-shirt all the time. Shall I still take him for the check up? He had all of his vaccines, he is dewormed and microchipped. Hope you'll understand my concern. Any advice is more than welcome. Thanks in advance.
Sladjancica is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!