View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 02:09 PM   #4
joyce evans
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Decor for the outdoor cat house?...

Yes..sorta! I had been looking at DIY Cat Palaces trying to get some ideas. I have a Log Home in the country with a wrap around porch and am wanting to enclose the south side without using heavy wood or other heavy materials nor do I want it to look cheap since it's the front of my house. I'm not thinking of covering crates I'm thinking of large (possible temporary) enclosure with a nice look to it and the crate cover got me thinking. I've done the crates on the porch thing covered with blankets and it looks really tacky. Cats stayed warm but I hated it. Some of my cats prefer the barn with the hay to stay warm but some prefer to stay on my porch. Silly thing is I have a cute little shed that was going to be my cat/garden house but honey bees have taken over and the floor needs to be pulled up and honey collected I'm sure. When my DH decides on "rehoming" the bees then these spoiled kitties can stay in there as I originally intended them too. It even has electricity! Who knows..maybe my decision to do something (???) on the porch will get my hubby movin on those bees! Always somethin goin on at my house! My animals are rotten! Even those dang ole honey bees!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!