View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 05:18 PM   #1
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 036 Ballerina Dress, Designer fabric harness, etc....

Im cleaning out some of my inventory. All the items below are brand new except the ballerina dress.

First item is a pink and white ballerina dress that I bought for Tink, but she isnt a fan of it so I thought someone whose little yorkie enjoys dressing up could appreciate it more than us(I bought chloe a red one and she loves it). Tink wore it one time, basically long enough for me to take a few pictures. This fits a 14 inch chest, and is 9 inches long. It retails for $49.99 but I am asking $25 and that include shipping.

Next item is a Louis Vuitton fabric harness vest w/ pink marabou trim and angel wings. Its brand new, I just made it as a special order for someone and they gave incorrect measurements. Its kind of an unusual size as it was made for a pug, which normally has a larger neck. But it fits a 14inch waist and a 12 inch neck. I can put longer velcro on the neck or waist to bring it in though if you are interested. It would normally go for $42 on my website plus shipping but I am selling it for $27 including shipping.

Next item is a regular Louis Vuitton Harness (no frill ) and it retails for $30 plus shipping but I am asking $22 and that include shipping. Its brand new and fits 12.5-13.5 inch waist and 9 inch neck.

Last item is a coach fabric coat. Its brand new and measures 8 inch long, 10 inch waist, and 7-8 inch neck. It retails for $29.99 + shipping, I am asking $22 and this include shipping.

Thanks guys! First ones to pm get them!!!

Please feel free to ask me any questions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg paris___ballerina_side_for_web.jpg (42.8 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg brownlvharness.jpg (62.2 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 0000classiclv.jpg (62.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 00blackcoach.jpg (16.7 KB, 14 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!