View Single Post
Old 10-03-2004, 06:35 PM   #12
bohemiansoul
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default you are just great!!!!!!

To everyone THANKS A LOT ... I am so glad that I found this website. I rang a breeder of yorkies here in Australia and he just told me the same what you all.
I have decided to wait at least till mid of next year before any decision and I am doing more research on Silkies.

We had two cats till last weekend, Beautiful Tonkinese treasures, but with broken heart I had to find them a new home. As they grew big they started to catch rabbits, which worried me (not that we would not need to get rid of them here ) but they kept bringing the rabbits to the house tearing them appart and leaving a terrible messbehind. Me and my partner got worried that the children may pick some disease from them.

Well the point is, both our kids were really great with the cats, KP the older would pick them from time to time but he knew he is not allowed to chase them and hurt them, Sean is still too little to take a grab on them and Charli the boxer was suprisingly very gentle and when he got a bit wilder I just growled to let him know it's enough. To our good luck Charli is very obedient and even at the obedience club really admired for his gentle and easy nature and fast learning ability.

That was mainly why I started thinking about trying it with a yorkie as they would fit to our family with their nature, active, alert and so loyal towards their master, like boxers they are just almost humans ..
bohemiansoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!