View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 12:14 AM   #8
SirTeddykins
aka ♥SquishyFace♥
Donating Member

Gemy, thanks so much for your comprehensive replies and giving me your valuable time. I appreciate this more than you know. You've really given armed me with what I need to ask and what I should expect etc at this first visit. December 6! I will have to learn about trimming hair in the ears as I do not currently do this nor do I use drops or any sort of cleaning solution for maintenance. I assumed his ears were self cleaning, like ours, so thank you. Also, never considered thyroid function although I suffer from Hashimotos Thyroiditis and God knows what a freak I am if my levels are off!!!!

Kazzy - thanks for the suggestion re: blood work! I will certainly see what the vet says as I would not have thought to ask about this by default

MauiGirl - thanks for mentioning the nails! The groomer does normally clip his nails but he hasn't been in awhile so I did consider asking the vet but then thought it would be too forward of me...It's good to know that someone else has done this and come out alive..lol Thank you xxxxx

Thank you all - you're great xxxxxxxxx
SirTeddykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!