View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 12:27 AM   #1
SirTeddykins
aka ♥SquishyFace♥
Donating Member

Default A little help re: internet homepage please?

I will share something about myself that is no secret to others who know me! In doing so, I really hope that you all could help and I would greatly appreciate your advice in advance.

I am very sensitive to "negativity" regarding world events. I do not like to know every bad thing that happens as a result of humans wanting to hurt each other or humans wanting to hurt animals, etc. I feel that the news shoves all of the bad stuff in my face everyday and I cannot get any respite! I do not watch the news, for this very reason, but my home page has been set to Yahoo! since I was 18.

I would like to know, therefore, if any of you have any suggestions for a homepage which isn't news related? Or, if it is news related, a site which shares the compassion, etc of humanity which I know exists...

I know bad things happen in the world. I'm no spring chicken. But, I feel bombarded by negativity and it would be nice to switch my computer on in the morning and learn of something else besides death, murder, pain, etc.

I have tried to filter the news delivered to me via the Yahoo! webpage but it is a very inefficient method as I continually have articles which bypass the filter because of the way they are coded etc.

If you've read this, thank you very much!!!!!!!!!
SirTeddykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!