View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 11:14 AM   #11
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

The dog on top of the couch - which was so obviously set up to be not accessible to dogs.... oh the memories! LOl lol

ANd I have a Lapdog like that GSD. Dara insists and is so proud of herself when she drapes herself over me and the furniture!

Oh yes I totally relate to the memory foam bed, with the doggie sleeping beside it!

And the Washroom door priceless! Except I get three visitations every time I am on the *can*. I have given up on shutting the washroom door unless we have company. If it is shut, their paws go under the door, the whining starts up, it is so much easier to leave door open!

We should have had a video of the "Great Crate Escape" starring - You can't keep me in - No how no Way -

I think I have a predilection of creating in some way weird animal behaviour in our Blackies - big dogs. The thing is every Blackie I have owned just adores to jump up on our bed when I am changing out of Pj's, mind you not at night when I am changing into PJ;s. Then I try to get dressed... We have lick Moms face cream off her face, then wrap my front leg around her arm as she is trying to put on socks, panties and pants, then when top goes over head - Wow great time to jump up - cause Mom's can't see me now! I stagger back, and say well, do you really want to go for a walk this morn??? In ten years or more, I have never got dressed alone!

Thank you for sharing!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!