View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 02:14 PM   #1
KazzyK810
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Safe & Secure reminder.

I went to my a Township hall to pay my sewer bill and ran into a lady I've not seen in a couple of years.

About three years ago, her yorkie was accidentally let out of the house while she had a worker visit her home to fix a broken furnace. The worker kept going in and out of the house to his truck for tools and parts and at some point her yorkie slipped out the door unnoticed.

She received another yorkie through me shortly thereafter (a friend of a friend was told to get rid of hers by her husband...grr..I know...). But anyway, while this lady that received the yorkie, Bella, is really glad to have her, she is still tormented by the fact that she doesn't know what happen to her yorkie, as even though she plastered the town with flyers and posted online, she was never found. It was heartbreaking to look at this lady and see how torn up she still is because she doesn't know what happened to her baby.

So, just a reminder, with winter about here, and furnaces running, please be super cautious if you have repair people come to your home.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!