View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 06:44 PM   #7
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Thank you all for your suggestions and for sharing you own experiences.

We are trying to figure out a way to have our celebration on another day but with my husbands schedule it doesn't leave much time. On the days he is off my DD works and on the days she is off he works. There is one day that she is off and he works the morning shift but knowing my husband and his sense of loyalty and dedication to his job I doubt that he will leave work early enough to have a family dinner or that he will be able to since he is the only floor manager, they recently let the other two go when they did away with their jobs which makes his hard even more harder and very stressful I don't want to nag him about being home when I know how important his job is.

Its not so much the dinner, like you say we can do that any time. Make new traditions it the missing my momma will for sure be the worse part of the holidays and I guess for us it will just have to be another day which is how I expect Christmas to be also. Its just not the same anymore, I don't think I am gong to enjoy the Holidays this year and I feel so bad for anyone who is in similar situation.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!