View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 05:27 PM   #3
LunarBerry
YT 500 Club Member

ugh, my baby Kimchi was quiet when I first got her, but my other two are barkers at sounds outside and she's now not only got into their habits, but she's become a "talker/chatter" (which oddly my other two aren't chatters) when she wants something (which can be anything at anytime). Had an argument with her a couple of days ago about her going to bed. In the end she wanted on mine for a short bit before wanting to play again >.>; Last night I think I may have found a "trigger" for her to start actually going to bed. Turned out all the lights and the TV and she finally quieted down and went to her sleeping area, lol it might be a fluke, so will try again when she's still buggin me when I'm trying to get ready to sleep (have other household members that leave the TV on in the living room when sleeping, but turn it off later). Otherwise if I position the new bed I got her in/near my room she's more likely to go in it and take a nap/chill out.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!