View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 11:15 AM   #13
Harrysmum
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Canines instinctively want to sleep near or touching other members of their pack and any other arrangement seems wrong to them if we look at it from the dog's point of view. Plus, whenever a Yorkie even once they really like, it becomes an expected habit for them. Besides, who doesn't want to sleep with their warm, sweet Yorkie! Seriously, though, given an option, he may choose to sleep in his bed at times during the night in addition to your bed. Most dogs wake frequently and change their positions and sleeping places often during the night if given options.

Tibbe will start the night right beside my head on my pillow, moves next to my midsection on the bed, then changes to the foot of the bed and often down to his airline crate on the floor for a while(especially during the summer) before moving back to beside me on my pillow, all during the course of one night.
Harry's a fidget-bum, too!!!

He starts on our bed...then gets too hot and gets into his own bed....then up and down he goes all night long....

Well, apparently that's what he does - I don't know - it's Andy that he continually bothers - not that I've taught Harry to do that or anything....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!