View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 09:41 PM   #1
MybunDleOfJoy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default is mia unfriendly with dogs like I think or is it normal?

Let me start off by saying when mia was 7 months I took her for her first "daycare" camp thing for dogs at petsmart and let me tell u I left her for 8 hours and my baby was just surrounded by small dogs like her and they told me she hid in this small corner only she fit and didnt come out whatsoever to drink water nor pee/poop. When mia saw me she ran to me and crawled into my arms shaking and exited to see me. Once we left petsmart she pooped and peepee.

Well time goes by and my bf niece got a new puppy she even named her after my dog how cute. Anyways, her dog chihuahua/s**tzu mix was 3 months when she got her . mia was around 8 months. I took my baby to meet her and again mia was terrified if the dog even approached her. Poor lil chihuahua wanted to play wingling her tail there.

I never took her again after that till today. Shes 9 months old and today I took her and again she wasnt as terrified but she was scared. There was a point where the chihuahua will cry approaching her trying to play and mia was not having it at all she would either run or flick her mouth like she was going to bite her. When I held the other dog , mia would bark at me too like telling me not to hold her.

Idk why my mia is like this she so playfull at home with all humans, shes never been around dogs tho. She does bark alot at home. One thing is as I was walking to the taxi today she saw this huge looking pitbull dog and was growling and barking at it which is her first time ever doing that aswell.

Help! I want her to be friendly with dogs not agressive. What do I do?
MybunDleOfJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!