View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 10:42 AM   #7
NickNack
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Our little man is called Gizmo - he's a real sweetie and he is fantastic with our two children age 10 and 7. My 7 year old told me that she never thought she would love him as much as she does - awww! We all dote on him already but I think he's a stubborn terrier at times!
Today the dog walker took him up the street - at the field he stopped and refused to move. She walked back to the house gave him and her two dogs a treat and tried again. Second time round he was fine! He is much livelier tonight though so I think missing one walk today has helped - so perhaps we were wearing him out. I'll just take him out for a short walk later.
I don't let him off his lead as I'm not confident with his recall and where we walk there are quite a few dogs. I agree though about big dogs bounding up - I hate it! I don't get how other owners think that its ok to let their dogs run wild.
It has crossed my mind this evening that he's quite often at his poors. I had the vet check them and she said the pads were fine but now I'm wondering whether he needs a nail clip? Another thing to rule out at least.
NickNack is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!