View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 10:21 AM   #5
smelcerk
Senior Yorkie Talker

Here are the crazy thoughts running through my mind. Prior to getting my new yorkie puppy, I have owned four dogs; a collie, a Golden Retriever, a Shetie, and another Yorkie. I bought each of them from breeders without even knowing what a "reputable" breeder was and had a fabulous experience and long loving life with each of them. Part of my family. The first three each died of old age. My last dog (the yorkie) was my favorite and she was taken from me suddenly when she was hit by a car. Through the enormity of my grief, I found yorkietalk, and my love for the yorkie breed was set in stone and has led me down a new path of obsession for all things yorkie. While I love this site and everything I am learning, I have to admit I sometimes long for my days of ignorance when everything was so much simpler, lol. Does that make sense? They say knowledge is power and you cannot unlearn the things you have learned so I am moving forward on my new path. You have said you are a thinker. I suspect you are also a meticulous list maker. Keep doing what feels right to you. I feel that your new puppy is coming into the perfect home.
smelcerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!