View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 12:34 PM   #12
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

I use the shampoo and conditioner by PP as well as the SB Oil... I love it! And I think that EVERY person who has ever used it has done the same thing.... I so over did it the first time.... It was so hard for me not to wash Pixie again that night. She looked so awefull. She was an oily mess!

Another product I swear by Is their blowdry cream! The smell is devine and its so soft and it really helps condition and prevent breakage during the brush out and blowdry. Its enough to take you a couple of days and then on day two or three I come in with the oil. one tub will last you a year plus! Well, for one small dog. I have not even made a dent in my jar.

Hey for those of you that use the shampoo and conditioner.... it says that you can use full strength, or mix with water cause it is concentrated... How do you use them?? I have found them to be VERY concentrated... But I have not mixed yet... should I... would it be better for her skin if it were more mild? I am thinking so... Villette, what do you think?? you are without a doubt the godess of yorkie hair. How do use it?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!