View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 10:41 PM   #283
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graneet View Post
I personally am new and will no longer post after today .
Most people here are nice but some act like they are the post police. Reading it wrong and then saying ive said something totaly different.
Then because i said not all breeders who dont charge a high price are bad breeders. Someone totally tore appart my post. Pointing out every mistake. Or things they didnt understand. So im done posting. Seems i cant do it to satisy some. One today said 4 months was to young to go to people. Excuse me 12 weeks is acceptable. Good grief people will never get puppy time. My yorky i got at 5 months which i mistakenly put 4 months. I didnt get the edit in on time. But i wished i had got him at 12 weeks . But i said 4 months and she accused me of getting people to get puppies to young. Im sure people are not following me around for advice. Im a senior so no im not perfect in my posts. Plus just had surgery. But its not gonna be a problem im done posting here
People are going to always read things and interpret them differently. You think I said 4 months was to young but I didn't. I got from your post you were saying that you should get them as early as you can so I was sharing my opinion. The other post again was an opinion, you very very rarely find a good breeder that sells puppys pretty cheap and it normally means they cut corners and that information is extremly important for other people who read these posts to know and read. Yt posts come up a lot when people search things about yorkies so lots of people read these threads and the information needs to be right so people can learn from it. I'm sorry if you think that people are out to get you on this board but that is not the case we all have different opinions and sometimes we don't all agree and sometimes some people get things wrong so it's a chance to learn when someone corrects you or points something out. I still learn from this site. I'm sorry if you thought I was attacking you but I was not and I believe you got a bit nasty with me too.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!