View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 11:28 AM   #6
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default research

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset yorkies
My Chloe has alot of Judadbob in her.I just recentley had been researching about Judabob.Chloe was a very easy whelper and she is a great mommy.I have also heard Judabob has bigger dogs,which my Chloe is 11 pds.So I think she may get that from the Judabob lines.

Faith
Where can I look to research. I can purchase a five generation from AKC's online store for 10. but you can't print it off. A hard copy, ordered online is 32. so I might have to do that on Silk and Ceeby both. Ceeby was sold to me to mature small altho they really can't tell and I was a little disappointed when he quickly hit 3lbs but he has really slowed down his growing the past two months. So maybe he won't get over four or four and a half pounds. If he does, I won't be able to breed him. All his "kinfolk" that I saw were under five pounds, most a three or less than four. Silk, ist generation Judabob is five pounds. Seems like her body is a little longer than Ceeby is. I haven't recieved her pedigree yet but it was on the regular registration paper that I sent in to have transferred.

Thanks for your reply.

Last edited by Sugar's Mom; 02-27-2006 at 11:29 AM. Reason: forgot to say thanks
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!