View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 11:09 PM   #1
Graneet
YT Addict

Default Scotts puppy palace in Ark. SCAM!!!!!

Well i have give this guy over a year to honor his word.
I was impressed he used his business to minister. Thought he could be trusted. So i entered the limited puppy contest winner. He charges 20.00 for a toy for the dog. Then ony 60 people can enter. Well i did oct 11 i was emaied i won. I had lost my doxie of 17 years and really wanted a yorky. So to say i was excited was an under statement.
The notice:

Scotts Puppy Palace We Have a Puppy Winner!!!
Sent Friday, October 11, 2013
View as plaintext
Hello Everybody,
Hope your all doing well. Our Winner has contacted us!
Teresa Howell of Eaton, Colorado is our Limited Entry winner.
She is waiting on a Yorkie puppy. Congratulations Teresa!

For everyone that purchased a toy, I will be sending those out next week.
Thanks so much for trying to win. It was a lot more work with the extra emails and questions but hopefully it was more exciting for everyone.

Right away i seen a yorkie and contacted scott. He replied that it had to be one of his puppys. That he should have some in dec. so i waited. December came and he posted yorky puppys. So i contacted him or tried no answer to phone call or text.
But i got a text asking if i still wanted a puppy of coarse i told him. He proceeded to tell me the price. I told him i won he said sorry to get your hopes up but these are someone elses. But it was either jan or feb he was to have some.
So i waited the month came and he posted more yorkies. I tried to contact i
Him with no return response. So samething did i want a puppy again i said yes and got the same reply. This time it would be april.
By now im getting annoyed and beginning to wonder if i would get a puppy.
April came and no contact from scott. Tried to contact no response.
Finally in june he once again texed did i want a puppy. This time the puppies died.
I asked him was i going to get a puppy. His response was if i dont go bankrupt. I wrote back did that mean i wouldnt get one. He would not answer. By now i have had it. I told him i was a retired pastor wife and this is not helping his testimony. That he should keep people informed whats going on. (He had two more puppy winners after me) i said you had two other winners after me. That he shouldnt put we had a year to pick. Well he fired back that if eceryone was like me he wouldnt ever give free pups. That its for sinners. That he might loose his business and family. I told him i was sorry. But hed be surprised how people woud understand if he would just keep in touch. That the only reason i kept contacting him was because he said he would have pups. The said i could either wait a couple of months for one or he would take me off his list. I said i would leave him alone. Wed i asked him how his family is and when would i get a puppy. NO RESPONSE. So anyone frequenting here dont trust him. Just wish i could let others know so they wont get there hopes up. I want to believe the best in people. Just figure hes over his head. Any ideas how to get this out there. I realize it was a generous gift but ya dont play with peoples feelings. Just isnt right

Last edited by Graneet; 11-01-2014 at 11:12 PM.
Graneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!