View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 10:03 AM   #3
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRini
I had a bitch that was out of Judabob. My Isabella, she's retired now. Judabob is known to be longer in body, a little head strong, and bigger from what I was told. I only had 2 litters out of her. The one male is 4 pounds at maturity the other is 8 pounds. She pretty much fit the characteristics of the Judabob lines. She is soo pretty. You can see her on my website in the Friends & Family page. She is living with 4 other puppies from my breeding program.

Sorry I can't be more help.
thanks Irene. i wasn't sure which forum to post it in. I "googled' JudaBob and got kind of excited when I saw all the champion and grand Champions and etc. I had no idea Ceeby had it. he doesn't have a long body yet. Actually he is nine by nine. He is seven months old tomorrow and already weighs 3.9 so I don't know if he will stay small enough to breed to Silk or not. She weighs exactly five pounds and is built small. Only has two pups each time, easy labor and good mommy from what I have been told. I may have to hire her a stud. There is a three pound male with good lines here in my town. So with the JudaBob, do i have a pretty decent foundation?
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!