View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 12:12 PM   #6
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyce evans View Post
Thank you everyone! The Oncologist has given me the protocol for T-Cell and B-cell. I just don't know how well Bisquit will handle 3+ hrs. of being in my car twice a week, being in a strange place + chemo and all the other drugs. I know the chemo doses are lower for dogs and I hear that they tolerate it well but for such a tuff guy he was really out of his element last week going to my vet and then straight to Gulf Coast. I have a call into my vet to ask more questions and also see what this will do to his quality of life but I think I already know the answer??? I was already told that he would not be cured and same as Jasmine it would only buy him more time with us. Estimated 1 yr. with B-cell and 6 mos. with T-cell. Less than that on Predizone. I just don't know if I should put him through all of this! My DH is leaning towards no especially after our experience with Jasmine but I don't want to take anything away from Bisquit. He deserves our total decision to based on him and his condition.

Thank God that none of you have experienced this and I sincerely hope you never do.

Linda, I don't know how you keep from going nuts with everything you deal with on a daily basis!
Who said I'm not? LOL

I really feel terrible for you Joyce....so much on your plate at one time. Wish I had some experience with this and could be of some help.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!