View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 11:45 AM   #15
BabieChloe
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarBerry View Post
I was eyeballing the silk line, myself, but was also debating between that and the H2O and Oatmeal/Aloe. If could find more reviews on those products, especially the code secret (which I'm assuming is new?), I'd be more than willing to pay the extra cost. My girl may not be a show dog but I want her to shine like a star, as well as feel like one XD If I like it enough, I would take it to the groomers with her :3

This is so funny because I say that line about Chloe not being a show dog but me wanting her to shine like a star.. ALL THE TIME, lol!

Yep, the Code Secret is new so I haven't been able to find any reviews on it. I did do a google search and I saw on a maltese forum that Pure Paws don't really disclose their ingredients on the bottle, but I don't think that CC does, either. CC did give me an ingredient list before in email, though.

I just watched this video of a gorgeous yorkie and surprisingly, the lady used Loreal shampoo and conditioner?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9L4...ah2efwJYKVnd0Q

I'm scared to try people shampoo on her but wow.. the coat came out so stunning. I'm currently using Davines Love shampoo and Momo conditioner on my own hair which is paraben and sulfate free.. and I've wondered if I can use that on Chloe's hair? I'm scared about using the shampoo but maybe the conditioner? What do you think about using people conditioner.. is it okay or best not to?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!