View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 08:58 AM   #5
BabieChloe
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Looks super interesting, but wow, the choices are just overwhelming to me!! What would I choose, lol?? Wish they had a "try me" packet or something...

You may want to check out Iv San Bernard products too...pricey, but amazing!
I actually was wondering, is this the same Eric Bernard that makes the Iv San Bernard products or it's just the same last name?! Also, I've had trouble finding the conditioner that everyone on Yorkie Talk raves about and I have no idea how to add anything to the cart because I don't see a cart on the site, LOL.

Also, yes they have SO MANY choices! I found the products that they recommend specifically for yorkie hair though (beside the Code Secret), here's the link: http://www.purepaws.net/assets/yorks...d-07.28.14.pdf

I probably wouldn't buy alllll the items under each category, just a good shampoo/conditioner and a spray. I think using all of what they list at once is excessive, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarBerry View Post
Ooh just checking out the PurePaws store site and the code secret line. I'm very tempted to try and see how it does. They do have travelkits for some of the other lines which can work like a trial ^^ But code secret doesn't seem to have that and from what I gather you're suppose to dilute it with water. A bit pricy but might be worth it as from what I gather their lines are suppose to be for showdogs. My girl has sensitive skin the JohnPaul Mitchell Oatmeal set I got her hasn't helped her itching but has helped her coat ^^; So until then I'm on the lookout for yorkie specific stuff.
Yep, you are suppose to dilute it with water so the bottle should go a long way. I've never tried Pure Paws but I've tried so many different products already and I don't LOVE any of them. I was really hoping for the YSS to work but I don't think it's good for her coat, she has silk hair and it's just drying it out so badly and also her skin. I emailed them to ask about the ingredients but I haven't heard back from them yet. The thing about show-dog products is they're usually heavy on the ingredients? I had that experience with CC. I only tried their Spectrum 10 conditioner sample, and it was nice but had a lot of ingredients so I stopped using it. Are products heavy in ingredients okay to use in a regular bath routine? I've always thought it's not good for their skin for some reason, but maybe I'm wrong. I just want an "I LOVE THIS" product already for Chloe, lol. I'm really tempted to try Pure Paws but I already spent $50 on the YSS (with detangler) which is pretty much useless now because I don't like it so I'm debating!

The crazy thing is everyone I know who has used/tried the Paul Mitchell says the same thing about the dry skin!

Last edited by BabieChloe; 10-28-2014 at 09:00 AM.
BabieChloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!