View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 10:14 AM   #2
thelittleyorkie
YT Young Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellajayne View Post
I found a female yorkie on craigslist...she is adorable! I have been considering getting a female companion for Guinness. I have texted back and forth with the woman who told me she has 6 kids under the age of 8 and a pit bull and s**tzu in the house It is breaking my heart and I feel like I just want to go get her but also need to think about it before I just react! I also live 3 hours away and she said she would only hold her for me until 8pm tonight.

I was hoping someone would live near there and be able to do a "home visit" for me possibly and give me a better idea of what this girl is like or possibly get her for me and care for her til I could drive down this weekend to get her.

I don't know...my head is spinning...help me decide!
Something seems a little off to me about that ad...if she's rehoming a puppy, why will she only hold the pup for you until 8pm? Does she have other adoptees interested, or....?

Have you seen any of the pictures of the pup? Ask her if you can do a Skype chat or FaceTime so you can see the pup interact and play in real-time. Explain to her your situation. Could she meet you halfway?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!