View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 05:06 PM   #9
Mee-sha
YT Addict

If i could do it over again, i would have trained meesha better before getting another ahha. At first she barked at him non stop amd wanted to kill him it seemed, it was a hard first couple if weeks, i wasnt prepared, although i took my 2 weeks vacation so i had some time,go out get an xpen!! I had to go buy 1 the minute i realized i didnt trust her as she was vicious at him,make sure you seperate them at 1st, milo was put downstairs in his xpen and meesha stayed upstairs in the living room where she usually is, i made sure to give her lots of attention and do everything for her first before himi didnt change her routine much,but id also take her down and they would meet through his pen, i'd have times id let him out of the pen and try to get them to get to know eachother but keepimg a close eye,after 2 weeks the vicious barking at thim stopped and i was able to let him out of the cage and be able to trust her, so i moved him and his xpen up into the living room, her turf, and went back to work, they had alone time and after work id take him out to try to play with her, he was very socialized so all he wanted to do was play with her, she didnt understand it at first, i now trusted her though so i let them wrestle and wouldnt intervene and eventually she began to tolarate him, i took the xpen away, i was lucky he was a really easy going dog who learned fast, i didnt even have to potty train him, meesha was already potty trained so he just did what she did. As time went on they got closer and closer, and now they cuddle together play together,and he cries if theyre seperated, he idolizes her(shes the boss) although its alot more work, and more expensive, when i see the two of them together im so glad i did it, theyd be lost and lonley without one another but im not going to lie about it, the first few weeks were hell, but ive also heard of some peoople who got another and had no problems like i did, but i thought id tell my story so you are prepared for the worst, i also bought him his own set of toys at first also, so she didnt get jeallous he haf her toys lol
Mee-sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!