View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 07:57 AM   #129
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Hello Ashley!! Judy Wright here....devoted, loyal, and VERY long time member of the RC family....since 1978. I am thrilled you have found your way here....I have been in communication with my rep as well as "corporate" regarding the changes y'all have made in the formulas, and information direct "from the horses mouth" is most welcome! I believe I have communicated with you personally on several occasions as well. I personally will not "jump ship" as RC has served me and my dogs very well for many years, as long as I do not see any deterioration in my dog's conditioning, which is something I do not expect to happen! I do feed the Adult Mini, which has apparently not rearranged the order of the ingredients listed on the label....this change in the ingredient label is of grave concern for many people, and I am NOT a dog food nutritionist, so I can not adequately defend your decisions to make these changes! Believe me, I have tried!....while everyone has their own favorite brand of dog food, for whatever reasons, I am very impressed to see the arrival and active participation of someone actually appearing from the company.....I do not believe that has ever been done by any other of the brands that have been criticized or questioned on here. Great to see RC is actually watching and listening to what consumers are saying about their product! I have tried to make it evident that RC is indeed listening to consumers. Welcome Ashley....I do hope people that have concerns will contact you so you can answer questions and perhaps alleviate concerns some may have. (My major concern about RC is why cant I get your fabulous puppy milk formula here in the US to use in my tube feedings when necessary for supplemental feeding for puppies that need this extra attention.....I have contacted RC about this for several years.....even asked if I could "smuggle" the milk in from Canada!! I understand why the milk is not produced here....just wish I could get RC to provide me access to some!!)
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!