View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 03:20 PM   #12
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
A bit of great news.....Phams adorable little dog, Bentley Boo, is supposedly ebola free to date and his 21 days are just about up!!!
I saw that on Twitter and did a big happy dance. They keep Tweeting out pictures of him and he looks healthy but so needy - just can't get enough attention during his quarantine visitors and spends the rest of his time alone, poor baby. I'm sure he's used to being alone for hours at a time, just not used to being in those quarters he's in or going so long without his mommie eventually coming home to him, loving him, giving him cuddles, kisses and being there for him after her shifts. Don't you know he wonders where she is? That reunion of the two of them is going to be so special for both of them!

Looks like there was no reason for Spain to kill Romero's little dog, as they never have not published results on positive stool tests on Excalibur, even done post-mortem. That leads me to believe that never did them or they were negative for Ebola or even Ebola DNA. I read today that the healing nurse still hasn't been told her little Excalibur is dead, killed by the state. That's going to hit her like a rock, especially when she hears about Bentley being kept alive, quarantined and tested until proven virus-free. I hate that she has to face that awful reality just when she's looking forward to getting him in her arms again. Losing any dog is so very hard but losing little Excalibur like that is going to be so hard on her after all she's been through.

Last edited by yorkietalkjilly; 10-22-2014 at 03:25 PM.
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!