View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 08:07 AM   #3
crystalsmom
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

I know, I know. If I made one post on this subject since it all started, I have made 50,000 on an International site where I am trying to keep all posted and up to date with friends of over 10 years although their Guardian newspaper always does a good job. We have people who want to learn from out mistakes from England, Germany, Wales, Ireland etc. England feels they will have it in their country by the end of October but I don't and I think in Ohio I'm optimistic. It's good news that the ones in isolation from being exposed to Mr. Dunken are showing no signs of Ebola and it's their 21 day.

I was a bit upset with our government with the pick of Czar but maybe he just might work if only he had some experience with the W-H-O or CDC. I think most people would rather kill than have that job so I admire him for taking it. He'll sure get the blame if it doesn't work out.

The mistakes in Dallas were terrible but we have all learned from those mistakes which is good.

Thanks Ann, it was scary for awhile since my Grand Daughter is in Omaha but she told me later they are in the best place if it had to happen with their wonderful Medical Facility....the Cameraman is doing really well.

Then she started praying for me/all of us here. We'll be fine. (fingers crossed)

Last edited by crystalsmom; 10-22-2014 at 08:09 AM.
crystalsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!