View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 12:04 PM   #5
chickensmith
YT 500 Club Member

So I really adore winnies vet....she called me. She saw I had brought a fecal and that I had an appointment for tomorrow....which was with another vet there (didn't realize that) and she's not gonna be in tomorrow. She asked me to bring winnie in and she would do a "follow up xray" free of charge....she said that there is a slight inflammation of her intestines which she feels is the upset from her food....she has no temp, is highly energetic and looks good otherwise. So we are going to transition to a grain free food and she did say I could add pumpkin each day and that may help as well....but would like me to do the food alone first and then add pumpkin later so we know if it's the food change or the pumpkin helping her. She is scheduled for a follow up in two weeks for another xray and general check. I did check out the nature's logic and my only issue is I like to be able to buy the food locally....I'm not a huge fan of Internet buying.....@ Wylie's mom....I'm was wondering if you could give me some feedback on Authority grain free puppy chicken and potato. The only thing I can see plainly is that it's general puppy food and not specific to breed/size. Does this make much of a difference if the kibble is small enough? I've attached the link to the food description from petsmart.

AuthorityŽ Grain Free Puppy Food
chickensmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!