Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 09:26 AM   #24
ranger5598
Yorkie Yakker

Decently quiet hunt this morning, stitchy and i watched a young doe playing in the leaves, something weve never seen, and a button buck trying his best to make a scrape, like he was the dominant buck of the area, he just couldnt hardly reach the branch he had decided to mark, i wound up in tears watching that i was laughing so hard. We got bored early and came home and of course stitchy got her sausages...elk summer sausage as a bonus treat...after she finished she licked my hands till she was sure every morsel of flavor was hers, then guarded the fridge. Everytime the fridge opens she now does her treat dance and does her best to be adorable, shes managed to get almost half the roll so far lmao. Then we ordered ostrich meat, since her favorite food is anything that flies, we r gonna try that, im betting daddy wont like it but stitchy will lmao. I got the pics from the bear encounter on my phone but it wont let me add them, when the kod gets home ill text em to her then ill post them.....shawn
ranger5598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!