View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 08:47 PM   #11
Rhiannon224
Yorkie Yakker

You're entitled to your opinion, I don't like to expose myself to radiation and I don't believe it's harmless. I did not discuss my feelings on radiation with the vet. I asked him if he thought that x rays were needed actually because he kept talking about treating him with rest and pain meds. He did inform me that there is a small possibility of a hairline fracture but he really didn't believe that to be the case based on his exam. We also discussed bringing him back in the morning for x rays to confirm there isn't a break if he is still limping tomorrow. While we waited to see a Vet, we waited for over an hour, everyone witnessed him walking around quite a bit. He wasn't crying or shaking, yes he was favoring it but he was putting a considerable amount of weight on it. As I type he is walking around eating kibble, he is walking pretty good. He's favoring it and if he is limping tomorrow when we wake up I will calling the Animal Hospital and scheduling an appointment during regular hours and see their Ortho.
Rhiannon224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!