Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 03:20 PM   #14
ranger5598
Yorkie Yakker

YAY another safe return for the mighty hunter stitch and her human sidekick heh, we seen 3 very beautiful deer, one was a young white yearling, hoping its piebald, but will get great photos of it if its albino. She sat perfectly still in her camo seat and watched intently. She didnt even lose control when the squirrell began barking at us, altho she was quivering on that one lol. Thank god no foxxes this time, she was beside herself on that so filled the area around the pond with coyote and wolf urine scent. Nomore foxxes yet :-) now shes sleeping with a belly full of homemade lean sausage, her favorite snack besides pupperoni and they r about tied.

Now i could use a bit of help, when she was smaller, i had an outfit made for her n she was sergeant stitch, complete with paw cover (just over the top no sole on the bottom) little combat boots, a little BDU/ACU (army uniform, not Class A's) one in dessert digital one in jungle green, and the jungle set even had a little flak jacket, then of course her dog tags. Now im thinking a full hunting get up lol. But with her fur should i go without insultation on the coveralls and little hiking boot paw covers? She was a hit at wounded warrior events back in 2012, and it was their idea to make her a hunting companion, she just sits in the blind n helps watch, most my videos r from her seeing it first. Any ideas would be great....thanks folks

Ps i texted my sister, shes going to send pics of stitch to both breeders and kinda mention a dna test to prove something n see if either admit one of her pups arent full blooded, tho they r both registered. She said she thought it but dismissed it. All her littermates r normal sized well mostly, they r all under 10lbs. Only 2 r above 5lbs. And they got their papers. Its not a huge deal she doesnt sell puppies, she makes sure they have a great home, gives them away n then checks on them for the first year. Mainly its to older ppl who have lost a pet, she calls vets n they refer her unless friends or family wants them. Shes only ever had to repossess one, and the lady brought it back due to illness and inability to care for him, sis offered to bring food etc to her, but he found a great home with a family who adores him heh. Anyways once she finds out the pedigree ill post it, now if i could just get stitchy to stop chasing the goats n harrassing our horses she will be perfect for us lol. Tater Tot, (my daughters paint quarter horse) n stitch play n the older mares get testy) enjoy ur evening folks, 4am is coming fast n stitch will be waking me up to go hunting lol.
ranger5598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!