Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 12:40 PM   #13
ranger5598
Yorkie Yakker

Yesterday i would have said no way on being mixxed, but earlier i read a older post where someone bought a yorkie pup from a breeder and it turned out to be mixxed and they got half their money back. Stitchs parents were both bought from good breeders, and she looks almost exactly like her momma just bigger. Her momma is long silky haired as well, just i keep stitchy shaved. Its no biggy im gonna love the heck outta the aggrevating mongrel either way but i am curious now. I wonder if theyd do a dna test if i sent in her papers to register her. At xmas ill try n get pics of her sitting beside her mom n pop, lol her head is almost bigger than either of them lol, but i may get a new puppy, missy went into heat early n my sister may not have seperated them soon enough. If so n i get another giant i dont think my sister will allow me to survive heh. Hope yall r having a great day, time for me n stitch to go sit in the hunting blind n me freeze n her be all happy. She loves the cold n u cant keep her out of snow, but she wants to play in the woods everyday all year long lol....shawn
ranger5598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!