Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 05:24 PM   #10
ranger5598
Yorkie Yakker

Hi loki,and yup matese my sister is a lil bit upset, see i teased her big time about "yap dogs" how they couldnt protect or hunt etc, just being the mean older brother lol. In my defence ive never had anythong smaller than 90-100lbs for a dog until stitch, so my sis in revenge gave my daughter stitch who was the runt of the litter. We had to take stitch home early, our visit there was ending when stitch was 3 weeks old, so we weaned her ourselves. But at about 2 months she just started growing fast, my sister now wants her back lol. She likes medium dogs and loves yorkies so she didnt like how it backfired lol. The weird thing is all the other puppies shes had are normal 7-8lbs for a couple but most r less than 5lbs except stitch, so now all i hear is what did u really feed her or what was in them bottles lol.

I added 2 pics of her b4 she turned blue. I cant seem to crop the ones of her when she was small to below 200kb. Plus when her hair was super long b4 her first shave, it almost drug the ground, but she was always hot n panting n couldnt run well, OMG she was so happy after the shaving n i was soo sad. Ill try n get some photos this weekend. G'night folks and its nice to have found a place where folks luv their pups like i do mine. Shes my 2nd kid lol.
Attached Thumbnails
new member-photo0117-2.jpg   new member-0613101210-00-2.jpg  
ranger5598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!