View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 02:52 AM   #3
Chelsey
My2Pearls Chelsey & Chanel
YT Donator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZGunstar
It might just be that the cage is to big and you may want to start out with something a little smaller and work your way up depending on the size of your little guy it may just be to overwhelming for him. You could also try wearing a shirt or socks and getting them all nice and sweaty then taking them off and putting them in the cage for your little guy. As disgusting as it sounds, it will make him feel better because he will feel like he has a piece of you in his cage. Now some people may disagree with me on this and I know you've only had your little one for about 4 days but keep his cage somewhere that's familiar not locked up in a bathroom to stop him from hearing noise or you from whining. Preferably next to the bed if you can handle it. After awhile he should wind down. I'd take most of the toys out of the cage during the night as those should only serve to spin him up. I'm guessing he didn't make a noise the first night because he was so exhausted and probably passed right out from the days events.
Good idea
i have found with Chelsey that if i put on her Pjamas she sleeps right through the night, she chills down real fast and will wake up feeling really cold... i also used to put her in bed with us, but it deprived me from getting much sleep coz i was scared to crush her...

Good luck
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!